Posted by: marthabernie | August 4, 2016

Marble Malteser Bundt Cake

Malteasers are malted milk balls covered in chocolate.  They are found in Ireland and the UK, probably elsewhere, too.  Any similar malted milk ball covered in chocolate will work; the one I would use are Whoppers:

Marble Malteser Bundt Cake

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: